It is now 60 hours until we begin a brand new year and new decade.
I absolutely love this time of year. The chaos of Christmas has started to die down and my excitement for what's next is building.
This year feels even more significant than usual. I am more keenly aware of the passage of time and feel a lovely sense of serenity.
Today my focus is fixed on the future. I know that something wonderful is coming and I really can't wait to see what it is. What I need to do now is get ready for it.
My grandmother was very superstitious and taught me how to bring good luck and prosperity for the new year. I love this annual ritual and it always keeps me looking forward to what is coming.
New Years Eve - I clean house and do the washing, make sure the cupboards are full and discard anything I don't want for the coming year. The evening is a peaceful reflection of the year passing.
New Years Day - I prepare a meal of pork and greens for good luck and usually do something fun and joyful to celebrate the new beginning.
Wishing you all a wonderful and very Happy New Year!
Sunday, December 1, 2019
I love new beginnings and significant dates. Today marks the 1st day of the last month of the last year of this decade. That feels like a great time to reflect on my life and what is next for me.
· This month I will practice more deliberate intention in all that I do
· I will get ready to be ready for the wonderful future I know is coming
· I will focus more on my heart’s desire and less on outside events
· When I feel a negative emotion, I will remind myself that it is important to acknowledge and then shift my focus to a better feeling thought
· I will appreciate the contrast that helps me to know what I do want and be grateful for the evidence of my dreams manifesting
· I will focus my thoughts and attention on all that is in harmony with me
· I will feel more joy and appreciation for all of the goodness that is in my life right now